Sunday, August 2, 2009

Football Bows

Hey Ya'll!! Well it's getting to that time of year again! I cannot believe another summer is almost gone again and football season is rounding the corner. My oh my I can still hear the whistles and yells that came from the practice field in Midland, Texas. You see I lived right around the block from the stadium there as a high school girl and my parents still live there to this day. Oh the memories!!

Well football season is still an exciting time for us Eversons and I especially love the girlie part it has brought out in me! BOWS, BOWS and more BOWS!! Whether you are a Gator, Seminole, Longhorn, or Bulldog there is one thing we all have in common. Come Saturday we love to wear our team colors! So if you have a little girl in your home who wants in on the football fever, it is time to order her bows today!!

Large Bows $12
Medium Bows $10
Small $8
Pigtail Sets $10

No comments:

Post a Comment